To be eligible for the Start-up Visa
Program, you must:
Have a qualifying business
Get a letter of support from a
Meet the language
The Canada Startup Visa program is an program specifically designed for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to immigrate to Canada and start a new business or expand an existing one.
This program is targeted towards self-employed persons outside of the EU who have innovative, scalable and ideally driven businesses. It is applicable up to two founders of a company.
The French Startup Visa is a program designed to help startup founders, employees and investors to live and work in France for 4 years with renewal options.
Through this program, Chile will issue successful applicants a 12-month work visa within 15 days of application. Its specialty is that it is one of the fastest approval times available.
Lithuania does not require founders to fulfill any capital or employment metric to obtain the permit. An initial 1 year of residency with permission to bring along family is given to founders.
This program is for individuals who wish to start and run their businesses in Sweden. With the potential to extend into a permanent stay, the visa grants two years of permitted stay.
Italy has implemented a groundbreaking Startup law to encourage the creation and development of innovative startups. The aim is to foster technological development and employment.
Canada has been one of the most choice destination of many students from various countries of the world including Nigeria. In December 2019 Immigration refugee and citizenship Canada reported that there are 642,480 international students in Canada at all levels. Reasons why Canada has attracted good number of students over the years can be attributed to the following
1. Live in a bilingual Environment: Canada is a bilingual country, which makes studying here an excellent opportunity to develop your language skills and boost your prospects for an interesting career. Coursework in French and English is an integral part of Canada’s educational system, which enriches its cultural and community life.
2. Benefit from a world class education: Canadian college and university diplomas are recognized around the world. The Canadian educational system encourages cross-disciplinary studies and the development of transferable skills (e.g., critical thinking, teamwork and communications) and uses cutting-edge technology and digital media
To find a canada university which might interest you visit EduCanada
3. Gain work experience in Canada after graduation: certain higher learning institutions in Canada makes you eligible to work during your studies and let you continue working after your graduation which is a pathway for obtaining permanent resident, these are institutions which are designated and has post graduate work permit (PGWP).
4. Become a permanent resident : During your studies in Canada, you would have gained Canadian experience which when combined with your academic report, age, language test and other qualifications increases your chances of obtaining residency.
Most of our students have come out successful through advanced teaching and trainings offered to them in preparation for the exam, We also offer IELTS physical and online classes, In most cases IELTS are required by schools in Canada as a criteria for application and this is generally compulsory for seeking for permanent resident
For more information, contact us.
Thinking of migrating Canada?
Canada is one of the most cultural and friendly countries in the world, with a high standard of living, world class Universities, business and Job opportunities to its advantages. Migrating to Canada either through permanent resident, work permit or study permit requires a formal process and application through immigration refugee and citizenship Canada
Immigration Pathways to Canada
The express entry is the commonest way to obtain a Permanent Residence (PR).
The categories one can apply under the EE are:
Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
Under the FSW, you attract points
based on; High education level, low
age– below thirty, High IELTS score.
Federal Trades Worker (FTW)
• Government certified trades
certificate from either the;
• Federal Ministry of Labour,
Employment & Productivity
• City & Guilds Certificate
• NABTEB for; Catering, AC &
Refrigeration, Electrical works,
auto mechanics, Fashion
designing and tailoring, etc
Necessary documents for EE
• Language Results
• Educational Credential
Assessment (ECA)- FSW
• Job Offer Letter- from
• Police Report
• Medical Report
• Proof of funds
- based on demography of need.
• Your occupation to be in the
• An Expression of Interest (EOI)
• Upon nomination, you get a
Letter of Advice (LAA) to Apply
• Successful completion of this
process attracts 600 points to
your CRS in the EE pool.
For skilled foreign workers and international
graduates who want to work and live in one of
Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces; New Brunswick,
Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and
Prince Edward Island.
• Language Results-IELTS
• At least I year work experience in the
professed skill/Degree from institution
in the Atlantic Province.
• CLB- 3.5, 4,4.5, 4 for reading, writing,
listening & speaking respectively
• Lower proof of funds.
• Employment offer with no LMIA fees
Occupations in demand
For a female; Nurse Aide, Farm
Attendant/Supervisors, Piggery technologist,
Cook or any other associated jobs in the food &
food processing industry.
• CLB- 4, 5, 5, & 5 for reading, writing,
listening & speaking respectively
• No proof of funds required.
At least I year continuous
secondary graduation from
an institution in the
• CLB/NCLC -6, 5& 4 for NOC
O& A, B, C& D
• Proof of Funds- lesser sum
• Occupations in demand,
same as in AIPP.
Morden's Community Driven
Immigration Initiative (MCDII)
Support program for PR applicants in Morden through the Manitoba
Provincial Nominee Program.
If an applicant is not able to qualify on their own
Support letter of a friend or family member)
Support letter from the initiative.
Preference is given to applicants with recent experience in; Heavy Duty Mechanic, large trucks and agricultural equipment, Welders,
Massage Therapist, Industrial painter, Mechanical Assembler, trailer assembly, &Woodworking
An exploratory visit to Morden, under a TRV.
Provides PR for experienced, workers
in specific industries and occupations, until May 2023.
• At least 1 year, full-time Canadian work experience in the eligible industry and occupation through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
• (LMIA) with a minimum 12- month duration.
• offer from a Canadian employer in one of the eligible industries and occupations (outside of Quebec)
• CLB results
• Proof of funds
to maintain temporary resident
status (if already in Canada).
Eligible industries and occupations
under the pilot are:
Meat product manufacturing butchers, farm supervisors and workers, livestock workers, food processing labourers.
Greenhouse; Nursery and floriculture production; Mushroom production; Farm supervisors and workers,
livestock workers, harvesting labourers.
Animal production, excluding aquaculture; farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers, general farm workers.
Cattle ranching and farming.
Hog and pig farming.
Poultry and egg production.
Sheep and goat farming.
Other animal production.
Refer to Startup Visa Here